If you’ve picked up a copy of this month’s Liv magazine, you might have seen us talking about FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE!
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE (page 32) by our Osteo and FM practitioner Maxi
At CS&W several of our practitioners are trained in Functional Medicine. Maxi, Dr Damien and Katie and have undergone extensive training in this individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that helps restore health by addressing the root causes of disease.
Anyone who is facing a chronic condition, including and not limited to gut disorders, to autoimmune diseases, hormone imbalances and chronic pain conditions, can benefit from Functional Medicine.
Did you know...?
- 50% of adults have at least one chronic health condition*
- 25% of adults have two or more chronic health conditions**
- Chronic Disease accounts for 86% of all healthcare costs
- Ward et al. Prev Chronic Dis. 2014;11:11:130389
- Wang et al. Lancet. 2016;388(10053):1459-544
- Gerteis et al. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Functional medicine has proven to reverse this trend by providing better outcomes in the long term.
Reach out to us if you have any questions or think you might benefit from an assessment. We are here for you Monday to Saturday!